Home

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sick People SUCK!

Do you ever notice what a bunch of babies grown ups are?  UGGGG!

I had to go to the doctor because I was sick.  Doc checked me out and said, 'Sure enough.  Her ears are infected and she might have strep throat."  Don't know what that is, but it makes the inside of my neck hurt something fierce!  Anyway... that was it.  I went home with Daddy and Mommy picked up some medicine for me.  Sure, it was a pain in the butt, but the medicine tastes like candy and it must work pretty good because being sick has never slowed me down.  I can still throw a tantrum with the best of 'em.  Plus I learned real quick that a few 'pathetic' coughing noises followed by a well timed whimper will get you lots of love and sympathy from the 'rents.

So tell me why in the world my parents act like the whole world has come to an end just because they got sick too?  GEEZE!!  They've been telling me over and over and over that I have to learn to share.  Now they're saying it's my fault they are sick because I SHARED!!  I swear... these people should have come with a manual!

So yeah... Mommy and Daddy are total losers.  They're tired!  They're sick!  BUT I WANT TO PLAY TAG!!!  I want to go jump on the trampoline... (why does it matter that it's 32 degrees out and DARK?)  I want to do what I want to do and these people keep telling me they are sick!!  Damn sissies anyway!!

So... it's been virtually impossible for me to get on the computer and tell you all of the important 3-year-old things that are going on in my life.  Like did you know I get to start school in 6 MONTHS?!?!  Like how frigging AWESOME is THAT?!!!  Yeah... and I didn't get to tell you about how I've stolen the Netflix 24/7 so I can watch episodes of Garfield OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND ... you still with me? ... OVER again!  Or how just to mess with her head, I scream like a banshee any time Mom suggests I try watching something else.  And if she MAKES me watch something else, I throw a big pouting fit (while secretly enjoying the new show she picked out).

That'll teach her to get so sick that she can't entertain me on a constant basis!!  HOW DARE SHE!!

So yeah!  I'm gonna cut this short so I can go get back on the Netflix before Mom gets a chance to come in an change it to her "Lie To Me" show... (WHICH IS UBER-DUMB!... but it keeps her quiet for an hour so I let her watch it when I need to get something important done).

One of these days I'm going to have to hire myself a Parentsitter and have myself a night out with my peeps.  I've been cooped up with these sickies way too long.  I swear... if they weren't so cute I'd sell them to the circus for a nickle!

1 comment: